Thank you for your interest in WAHA! We are committed to improving the health care system in our community. Volunteering with WAHA means you are part of the solution: connecting people to health care and facilitating the transformation of the current system into one that improves health, reduces cost and improves the experience of care.
1. Complete an application form: Application forms may be obtained from the reception desk at the WAHA office, or downloaded below. Completed application forms may be returned by mail, email, or delivered to the reception desk.
2. Within one week of WAHA receiving your completed application, you will be contacted by our Programs Director to schedule an interview.
3. All potential volunteers will be expected to complete an interview, background check, and reference checks.
4. Volunteer Orientations will be held on an ongoing basis to provide an overview of WAHA’s services and operations, followed by specialized training for the program with which you will be working.
5. Questions? Please feel free to contact us by phone at 360-788-6594 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits Enrollment Assistant OpportunityWAHA General Volunteer Application
SHIBA Volunteer OpportunitiesSHIBA Volunteer Application
Advanced Care Planning OpportuntiesWAHA General Volunteer Application
(Last Updated 3/29/2019)