Please click on the links below for transportation resources to medical appointments.
- American Cancer Society (ACS) Road to Recovery if you are undergoing cancer treatment.
- Greyhound Bus for passengers over the age of 62 receive a 5% discount.
- Medicaid Transportation if you have Medicaid you may qualify for transportation assistance.
- Specialized Transportation Whatcom Transportation Authority (WTA) if you have a mental or physical disability.
- Disabled American Veteran (DAV) Transportation if you are a veteran.
- Whatcom Volunteer Center Chore Program if you are over the age of 60 and/or have a disability.
For further questions about transportation resources to medical appointments, feel free to contact an Access Counselor at 360-788-6594 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.